New developments for the 29th June 2011:
- Reseller prepaid credit was set to 0 for reconciliation purposes. Whats account reconciliation? Ensuring that the credit in the resellers account equals the $$ paid by reseller. This is necessary because following restoration of the payment processing we saw discrepancies between what reseller paid and what they had in their credit.
- Resellers WhiteLabel system is down, this means clients of resellers are unable to renew their own domains without asking their reseller to do it. API resellers not affected.
- Retail (Click'N'Go) customers can submit a manual domain renewal form to renew domains since they're unable to login via Click'N'Go website (it's down) . Form located at: http://www.netregistry.com.au/clickngo/RenewalForm.pdf
- Shared hosting services (Plesk) which are expiring 29th June to 30th July receive 1 month free hosting, because we can't take payment. We've disabled auto-suspension and we'll re-enable account expiration in Plesk once we have a system to take payment for the services.
- Reseller portal URL is up and running: http://www.distributeit.com.au/login.html
- Domain admin portal is up and running (does not allow renewal) : https://www.distributeit.com.au/cgi-bin/domain_new_login.pl
- Retail (Click N Go) domain renewal form located at: http://www.netregistry.com.au/clickngo/RenewalForm.pdf
- All registry access was restored and all types of renewals should now be working
- Reseller prepaid credit top up is available in DIT Reseller system however currently being reconciled
- Credit Card payments to DIT for domain renewal now works
- Password recovery for retail customers - up and working, simply request a password reset ( https://www.distributeit.com.au/cgi-bin/domain_new_password.pl )
- Password recovery for reseller customers - this is done via email, so will continue to work in this way
- SSL orders - currently unavailable
- In-Transfers - currently unavailable
- New registrations - currently unavailable
- SMS services - database was badly corrupted, still under review. Current ETA is 24hrs to uptime for the system.